Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Road Trip to Boisenburger





So it has been a while since the last post, but we went out of town and then had to recover from our trip. We took a little road trip over to good old Idaho to show off Isaac as well as celebrate Chris and Becky's wedding. Isaac was adored at the wedding by everyone, and he picked up a few more mom's. I figured it was necessary to find a couple more mom's considering he has 3 dads. So Jacki, and Jess are official mom's but we prefer to go by L.O.L.'s (A couple glasses of wine may have been involved in choosing our name). I had a blast and lets just say one glass of wine and I was done. I guess that will happen when you don't drink for about 10 months.  It was great to see everyone at the wedding and what a flashback to the great times we had through out high school, and by the end of the night there were moments we were acting like we were back in high school. That damn deaf donkey!!! Other than the great time we had at the wedding we also had a chance to hang out with a lot of family. Isaac had a chance to meet his cousin Lily and uncle Jon and Aunt Melissa. I believe Lily took advantage of his arrival and dressed him up. I think there is a picture out there with Ike wearing earrings. Ike also assisted me with babysitting his great grandma. Lets just say I'm never going to be ready to have more than one child after the weekend I had with Ike and grandma. You say it is different but you have yet to meet my grandma. It was great to get back to Idaho and see everyone. On the way back home we stopped in the Tri-Cities so Isaac could meet his Great Grandma Jane and Great Grandpa Ken, and Great Uncle Wayne. Ike loves his Great Grandma Jane, cuz he found out quickly a little whining meant a lot of extra food. I swore we were going to leave Kennewick with an obese child, but the extra food put him in a food coma, and avoided further weight gain. All in all it was a great trip, but I was ready to be back to normal life. The night we got back Isaac began sleeping through the night, well 6 hours in a row. Maybe we should take another trip and see if he sleeps a full 8 hours. 

No comments: